We respect and value the privacy of your private life. Therefore, we would like to inform you about your rights regarding the use and protection of your personal data under the applicable law* in order to protect your fundamental rights and freedoms.
General Law Scope
In the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, as Metatürk Finansal Yazılım A.Ş., we are referred to as “Data Controller”. Within the scope of the law, in matters such as data processing, obtaining, recording, storing, updating, classifying, sharing with or transferring your personal data to third parties permitted by the legislation, by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system. It refers to any operation performed on the data.
Why and What Do We Use Your Personal Data For?
- To be able to provide software services and to use them in all kinds of products and services, including those that we mediate under the legislation and that we can offer as an agency,
- To record your identity, address and other necessary information in order to identify your information in your transactions,
- To offer our products and services that you request in line with your needs,
- To convey important information that we need to share with you through your contact information,
- Arranging all necessary records and documents in order to complete your transactions on paper, verbally or electronically (internet/mobile etc.),
- Keeping, reporting and informing the information requested by the public institutions that we have an obligation to inform,
- If you have permission, use it in the presentation of our products and services that are within the scope of the legislation and other than your purpose of being a customer, to plan and implement special product / service / offer activities for you, to make product, service, working model offers, profiling, segmentation, in-software target creation , scoring, risk analysis, customer relationship management, software performance tracking and use in analysis studies, statistical studies, designing software service delivery models, conducting market research;
- Planning, supervising and implementing our corporate sustainability, corporate governance, strategic planning and information security processes,
- To fulfill our administrative and legal obligations and the requirements of the contracts we have signed with you.
With Who Do We Share Your Personal Data?
Software services and persons, organizations, third parties allowed in the legislation, our main shareholder, third parties that we act as intermediaries and agencies, our subsidiaries, program partner organizations that we receive services from or cooperate with to carry out our activities, and domestic and foreign software companies.
Where Can We Access Your Personal Data?
Your personal data may be collected in electronic media such as our website, mobile application.
What Are Your Rights Under the Law?
By applying to our company at any time, your personal data;
You can learn whether it is processed, the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose, and if it has been processed, it may request information on this subject,
In accordance with the Law, you can learn the third parties to whom your information is shared in the country and abroad,
If you think your information is incomplete or incorrectly processed, you may request it to be corrected,
You may request the deletion or destruction of your information within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
You may request the third parties to whom your information is transferred to be notified of your requests specified in subparagraphs (c) and (d) and to perform the same actions,
You can object to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis of your information by automatic systems, or you can request the removal of the damage if you think that it has been recorded or used unlawfully and you have suffered damage for this reason.
If your application for these purposes requires an additional cost, you may have to pay the fee in the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
Your requests in your application will be finalized as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request.
What personal information do we collect and for what purpose?
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data displayed in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser information text to help spam detection.
An anonymized text (also called a hash) generated from your email address may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using the service.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so you don’t have to fill in your information again when you leave another comment.
These cookies stay for one year. If you visit our home page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies.
How long do we keep your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This way, we can automatically recognize and approve your follow-up comments instead of keeping them in the moderation queue. For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except for changing usernames). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
What are your rights over your data?
If you have an account or comments on this site, you may request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including data you have provided to us.
You can also request to delete all personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we have to comply with for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Visitor comments can be checked through the automated spam detection service.
To take advantage of your rights under the law, you can submit your applications to our company in writing, and visit the website of the Personal Data Protection Authority for detailed information.
We wish you a nice day.
* Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”)
** Our company will update this information when there is any change in the personal data inventory work.